How to make CD's from a Sony mini-disc recorder

I have an older model Sony minidisc model MZ-R37. I have been recording our bands rehearsals and gigs.  I can't get it to download so that I can burn CD's for the guys. A computer tech. told me that this model was disabled by Sony to avoid duplication but Sony said softward was available for that purpose.  However, they did not specify the software etc.  Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals