Re: Fred Yonnet

At 09:51 AM 5/8/2004, Buzz Krantz wrote:

>Fred Yonnet has a new wepage with a bunch of cool stuff. Check it out.
>          buzz....                         http://www.fredyonnet.com

Looks real interesting, but has anyone had problems getting the audio
samples to load?  The video works, but even though I've got Flash
installed, when I click on the play icon, nothing happens.

KW

"If you think you're in control, try giving orders to your cat."--Anonymous
Kenneth
Wolman        http://www.kenwolman.com           http://kenwolman.blogspot.com

- ---