Mic pre-amp Behringer DSP-110 Shark pre-amp

Has anyone tried this pre-amp with a harp? There is a guy selling one nearby for $50.

I'm not sure I like the fact that it has a DSP in it, I'm concerned it might sound cheap although it uses 24 bit converters. Would I be better off with an analog pre-amp?

I have a green bullit mike. I want it mostly to convert a mic signal to a line signal so I can record from my PC.

Thanks,

Pierre.

Link to pre-amp on web:

http://shop.synthplanet.com/product.lasso?pr=1086&stid=synthplanet&-Session=shop:42833B150c67429892TXh40E3681&from=