Re: Charlie Musslewhite Review

njbluesharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Went to see Charlie Musslewhite At the Stone House Music club in Englewood New Jersey
> Also in attendance was Dennis Gruenling Whom I also had a chance to chat with for a while.

according to his web site, dennis is playing tomorrow night (5/7/2004)
at 9pm with peter karp at the stanhope house in stanhope, nj.  this is
roughly where routes 206 and 80 meet.

i saw them play to a not-so-packed house (8 of us) in a bar
in berkely heights a few weeks ago, and they were great.

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.