Charlie Musslewhite Review

Hi,

Went to see Charlie Musslewhite At the Stone House Music club in Englewood New Jersey last night. GREAT SHOW! from one of the Harp Legends of our time.Charlie Proved once again Why he is One of the best Harp Players ever.
the venue is located in a Raddisson Hotel on Van Brunt st. In Englewood. Sadly there was probably less than 100 people there. But it made for a very intimate setting. Charlies band was awesome. He had a guy who's last name is Fletcher(didn't catch his first name) playing lead guitar whom was unbelievable!
he also had another guitar player who also played keyboards whom was also excellent. The show was emceed by none other Than Dave Herman from WNEW 102.7( New York Radio Station) Whom I got to meet He was really cool. Also in attendance was Dennis Gruenling Whom I also had a chance to chat with for a while.So All in all it was a great night. At the end of the show Charlie sat At a table signing CD's and as I was purchasing my copy I mentioned to him that I was also a harp player and that after hearing him play I felt like going home and throwing my harps away and he replied in his very cool way HELL Don't do that Give them to me! Anyway had a great time and wanted to share my review with the list.

Chuck Bravo