Re: Song list

<quote>
Date: Wed,  5 May 2004 15:50:11 -0400
From: "E. M. Kliman" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Song list

A nice trick for picking up a bunch of unfamiliar songs quickly is to do a
Google search for MIDI versions of the songs.  There are a *lot* of people
who  post free MIDI files of songs on various websites.  If you've got a
relatively  new computer, you probably have software (like the Windows Media
Player) that  will play MIDI files for you.  The MIDI files may not be in
the key your boy is playing in, but at least you can hear how the melody and
bridge sound.
</quote>

Just to suppliment this advice,
* I've found MIDI Robot very useful for finding MIDI's on the internet.
* HARPING will convert any track on any MIDI file to tablature for just
about any harmonica in any key or tuning.
* Melody Assistant can provide tablature for key of C chromatics and major
key Blues harmonicas.

All of the above are free,  I have webpage with links to these sites.
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/harptab.html

- -- G.