song list

In a message dated 5/6/04 8:53:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

Someone wrote:
> > ME AND BOBBY  MCGEE
>
> Snore.  Oh, 'scuse me, this song always puts me to sleep.  It's another 3
> chord wonder.  1st or 2nd position, set the cruise control and go back to
> sleep.

I think if u listen to Charlie McCoy's instumental (2nd position) version,
not only will you will be woken right up, but u may be well be sent into a
downright frenzy.  And since his version includes the usual key change going into
the second (?) verse (just prior to the coal mines of Kentucky verse), this
makes this a 6 chord wonder! <g>
ron