Re: Keith Dunn

In a message dated 06-May-04 12:21:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
IcemanLE@xxxxxxx writes:

> To all of you who are discovering Keith for the 1st time, make the next
> step and order his CD from his website.
>
> He has much integrity and talent in this pursuit of a pure form of harmonica
> expression and is a full time harmonica/vocalist musician. Purchasing will
> not only upgrade your CD collection at home, but will also help support him in
> his endeavors.
>
> The Iceman

Keith is a personal friend who I have known since the early
80's. He does play big river harps, which he tunes himself
with the help of a Lee Oscar tuning kit which Lee gave to Keith.
The CD alone with the blues has been out for a few years, but it is still
really fresh and has withstood the test of time. It also is one of the only
harp
recordings in modern times I can think of where the whole CD is solo work,
just harp and vocal. Keith has a long history in the blues community both on
the east coast and Austin,Tx areas, he even did a stint with Roomful of blues
as the featured vocalist.
regards,
HB