re: Playing harp as a kid, etc.

I have been doing introductory harmonica workshops in schools, from =
Watts, innercity, to Atlanta innercity, to the Bahamas and up and down =
the east coast, for fifteen years.  I have a great deal with Hohner.  If =
I also do these for adult ed. programs in our area, and for festivals, =
and private functions.  It's a one-time workshop and if folks have =
further interest, I give private lessons.  If anyone has an inter3est in =
doing something like this, write me off list.  I'd be glad to share what =
I do.  bullfrog