re: Opinions, Big Rivers

I have been using Big River Harmonicas for quite a while. I like them =
because they are not tight and stiff the way many of the other =
harmonicas are.=20

You can get more air into them then with other harmonicas. This makes =
for a wider, deeper tone and a slightly bigger sound.

Have to admit that I never noticed that the reed-plates stick out but of =
course, they do. It has not been a problem for me however. I find =
plastic harmonicas easier to clean than wooden ones and no more problem =
with swelling wood cutting my lips.

I should point out that I have not tried any of the custom-made =
harmonicas. They are usually dipped in something and the wood does not =
swell. I have been waiting for Sannie Claus to bring me some, but that =
has yet to happen. Hint=85

Also, I do not play Big Rivers (or anything else) out of the box unless =
I am pressed for time.

If you wish to hear them in action, go to link below. Everything you =
hear will be a BR:=20
http://www.alonewiththeblues.com/html/songs.php

Keep playing,
Keith Dunn