RE: Ode to Johnny T.

Before he asked to be removed fron the list, Johnny T. wrote:

>Mitch, I got another request: any Otis Redding ballad, esp. "The Glory of
>Love," "Chained and Bound"--no, wait, I do that one--"Cigarettes and
Coffee..."
>Flip through your old LPs, you know you've still got 'em...More
harp-treasure
>to be mined in those grooves.

Well, Johnny may be gone (from the list that is) but to honor his request
and his memory, I've gone and recorded "Try A Little Tenderness"
Anyone who cares to can hear it at http://www.ampcast.com/mitchweiss  If you
care to comment please do so directly to me, off-list.

While I was doing my research in preparing to cut this tune I found out an
interesting fact that I was not aware of.  "Tenderness" was first recorded
by Bing Crosby in 1933!  I wonder who had the vision to get Otis Redding to
do the tune, and turn it into one of my favorite soul tunes ever.

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Schonfeld Securities LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates.