Re: Keith Dunn

some times things get better    thanks  this site and the music lover on it
are a life line     sometimes life feels worth living

Scorcher <scorcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:

WOW!
Keith Dunn just sent me a link to his page...
Y'all, this man HAS THE GOODS!

I feel SO IGNORANT because I'd never heard of him before. I'm sure most of
you already know about him, but you might want to check him out again
anyway: http://www.alonewiththeblues.com

SOLO harmonica & vocals with NO accompaniment.
Powerful
Rhythmic
Soulful
Masterful