Re: Song list

play the way you feel these songs!

Froggy

"Vincent M. Daliessio" <vdaliess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

I have an opportunity to play out with a guy who does a lot of folk /
country / jazzy blues on acoustic guitar. I am not really familiar with a
lot of the songs, although I am dimly aware of some of the titles, so I
need some help as to where to hear some of this stuff (without breaking the
bank) and some approaches to the material. I am very comfortable with 1st
and second position for most major keys, but clearly some of this stuff is
going to require other positions / keys / chromatic.

Any help with these is appreciated,

vini alesi

AIN?T IT CRAZY-E

AIN?T MISBEHAVIN? -C