re: Opinions, Big Rivers

<<I use Big Rivers most of the time, along with Hering 1923's.  the big
problem I have with the Br's is that my mustache hair get caught frequently.
  Some of my harps looks like they could use a shave.  Ouch!  However, I
still like them and appreciate the cost.  I do agree that the Hering is
easier on the mouth, and I like their bright tone.  Bullfrog>>>

Before I played the harp I relied on my wife to tell me to trim the
face-fuzz.  Now I rely on my harps, one G Lee Oskar in particular, to let me
know.  It's brought many a tear to the eye.

Steve Shaw

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger