Reminder about our Comedy/Blues Benefit Sat. Night

I hope my buddies, fellow harpers and jammin' friends will come out
and help support the kids, and their worthwhile cause.

Please come to THE ALTERNATORS  Comedy and Rocking Blues Benefit for the San Dieguito High School Academy Visual & Performing Arts Program

May 8, 2004
Fat Katz 1476 Encinitas Blvd.  T:760-943-7768
Encinitas, CA

featuring:

8-9:30pm
Comedian Mike Pace of Carlsbad, CA - seen on HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm,
Comedy Central, and A&E.  Two other comedians opening for Mike, to be
announced later.

9:45pm-1am
THE ALTERNATORS
Dennis "Doc" Alters, harp & vocals
Mike Bradley, lead, slide guitar & vocals
Joe Bradedich, drums
Reece Jensen, bass & vocals
Paul Moeller, keyboard, guitar & vocals

Admission - $12 / School receives 50%

Great reasonably priced cuisine and beverages available (not included)

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals
The Alternators