Re: Skokie Jam Camp

From: Buzz Krantz=20

>I would love to be involved in a jamcamp again anytime. It was an honor =
to be there.
 > buzz..............

I have a strong feeling we'll be going back to Chicago Buzz, and I =
guarantee you, you'll be invited back.  You, Joe, Jon,  the Iceman, and =
Bob Costa created some real magic on this one.  I usually spend so much =
time taking care of busines that I don't always get into the vibe of =
these things. Not this time, it's been 48 hours and I'm still psyched =
up.  Joe's performance Sunday on the low F harp in 3rd position is still =
spinning around in my head like a broken record.  Your take of Hoochie =
Coochie Man with Joe wasn't too bad either (-:

Cheers!
Mark