Re: Opinions ? lee osker

Hi:

Maybe this should be an off-list reply but something about stikes me
as being way too funny not to share...

Bust the music store for a violation of PIPEDA (the Privacy Act, your
purchase history is _yours_, not your wife's), saying the violation
harmed your relationship and you'll maybe have enough for a whack of
harps :-)

Ron/datadigr