Re: Opinions ? lee osker

harmaniac@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm getting fair overblows with the TurboHarp "Turbo-Jammer" harmonica. At
> $14.95 it's the best inexpensive harp I've ever played, but notas easy to OB
>
> as the Special 20...

I'm not as nearly as concerned with price as playability.  I'm afraid to
experiment on cheaper harps for fear of wasting my money.  Any cheap harp i've
ever played, didn't respond well to my style of playing.  I also suspect that the
thinner plates and reeds  negatively affect longevity.
  I may be wrong, but I thought that it was common knowledge that the Hohner
Golden Meldoy harps are the best stock harp for overblows.