Re: Hustling in New Orleans

 wish Yahoo had an ignore....
>=A0 And your reply was:
> perhaps he was referring to people like these:
Great quick research.=A0 What the hell kind of racist comment was in
that article?=A0 Great info on the experiences of people busking in
different cities.=A0 Great tips as well.=A0 Thanks all.

- --Having to explain things to assholes like you is too exhausting.  I'd have=
=20
to start with Dick and Jane books and I don't have the time.  So score anoth=
er=20
victory for the nitwits--you take my place, OK, because I quit.

No respect whatsoever,
Johnny T