Re: Opinions ? lee osker

JIM SHORT <jimshort@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That being said, overpriced is relative. Things are a
little tight right now and I had to beg my wife to
allow me to get a Lee Oskar diatonic for $26.

As a newbie I've been trying out different harps -- Special 20, Lee Oskar, Hering...

Friday my wife asks out of nowhere, "So just how many harmonicas _DO_ you have?" I fessed up to the baker's half-dozen I have (so far). Struck me as curious she had asked since I do most of my harp practice in the car during a one-hour commute.

Saturday was my birthday and she got me some guitar accessories (please withhold hisses and boos) including strings -- my favorite brand and guage. "How did you know what strings to get?" I asked. Turns out she went to my favorite music emporium, and when she confessed to not knowing a thing about guitars, the "helpful" clerk pulled up my purchase history, and recited: "a harmonica, some picks, another harmonica, a guitar stand, ANOTHER harmonica...."

:-)