Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 17:12:14 -0400
From: Ron/datadigr
Subject: Re: "magic box"

Hi all:

I wonder why any folks at all are complaining about the price.
Why hassle or criticize the one person out there who is actually
providing the unit when no-one else has really bothered? Bottom
line is that there is no rip-off even _possible_ with this unit's
pricing: if you don't think it's worth it, simply refrain from getting
one or build it yourself. All voluntary, all good.

My hat's off to Mr. Holmes simply because he didn't just talk about
making a unit that would help harp players--he actually went ahead and
did it. Way to go. He deserves and has honestly earned every penny he
makes.

And I use a Digitech RP-300, not a Commander. No affiliation, not even
a customer.

Ron

Monday, May 03, 2004, 9:18:11 AM, you wrote:

SR> Oh, come on! Get real! The HC is almost $300!
SR> Even "quality components" that are "hand selected"
SR> are not that expensive. Your response sounds like an advertisement.

SR> Richard J. Smith, R.A.
SR> rismith@xxxxxxxxxxx

Do you Yahoo!?