Re: Opinions ? lee osker

is there a reason you prefer lee's harp  i got one and I much prefer the big river  under 15 smakers     the idea of askin my ol ady for the go ahead to buy a harp makes me smile
guess that's why I'm single      Ben

to richard   all this talk about the Majic box also makes me smile    I won't be suprized if someone gives you one    most people are more into buying equipment than playing it.
haven't heard you play yet  so after this last week of semester   Ben

JIM SHORT <jimshort@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With all due respect, Richard, the people disagreeing
with you are just expressing *their* opinions. Did you
expect no disagreement? Or did you only want responses
that agreed with you?

You are correct in saying that opinions aren't right
or wrong, but that doesn't mean all opinions are
created equal. The people who have said the product
isn't overpriced have tried/own one. This (in my
opinion, of course) adds value to their opinion vs.
someone who has never tried the product.

That being said, overpriced is relative. Things are a
little tight right now and I had to beg my wife to
allow me to get a Lee Oskar diatonic for $26.

jim

> From: "Smith, Richard"
> Subject: RE: "magic box"
>
> With all due respect to all who responded - -
> I am entitled to my opinion, and you are not
> required to agree with it.
> The fact that you disagree, does not make you
> "right" and me "wrong".
> Isn't that what this list is for? The expression of
> different opinions?
> If you disagree, that's fine. There's no need to
> make this personal.
>
> Richard J. Smith, R.A.
> rismith@xxxxxxxxxxx

Do you Yahoo!?