Richard Hunter free download for May 2004

Hi all,

My latest free MP3s, two short improvisations for electronic harmonica,
have been made available to subscribers to my free "Jacked In"
subscription list for download.  Instructions on how to subscribe -- did
I mention that it's free? -- are available at
http://www.hunterharp.com/freemus.html.

"Black Widow," my most recent release in the series, was heavily
arranged, and I wanted to do something spontaneous this month with a
heavy dose of electronica and blues.  "Short/Sharp" consists of two
short
improvisations for solo electronic harmonica.  Both are played using a
Digitech RP200 sound I call KongDelay, which puts a big sub-octave on an
amped harmonica sound.  The first piece begins sweetly and ends
thundering. The second is heavy metal harmonica Bo Diddly.   There is
very little post-recording processing on these pieces, and no editing at
all; what you hear on each piece is exactly what I played in the order I
played it.  It's pretty loud and big.

Enjoy.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter
http://www.hunterharp.com