ADMIN, Let's just drop this thread

Flames  -  This will get you removed FAST!

   Flaming is when personal opinions clash and people verbally assault
   others.  Flaming is discouraged at ALL times on the Internet, and
   using the mailing list as a medium for flaming will result in immediate
   removal from the list.

We're already there, name calling is flaming.  Disagree all you want but
please do it politely and constructively.  In my experience not much gets
heard once the gloves come off.  I'm not in the mood to tolerate a bunch
of yeah me too posts on this one.  Post about busking all you want the New
Orleans tangent is dead.  Officially.