Hustling in New Orleans

I said
=A0 So the mean old "scum-bags" are trying to bum money from poor little YOU=
?=A0=20
> Why the hell shouldn't they?=A0 1.=A0 They probably made you for an easy m=
ark=20
from=20
> 1000 yards away.=A0 2.=A0 They hustle to survive--with very few other choi=
ces=20
> available to them.

=A0And your reply was:
perhaps he was referring to people like these:

> Monday, May 3, 2004 Posted: 5:16 PM EDT (2116 GMT)
>=20
> NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (AP) -- Four teenagers are accused of killing a man=
=20
as
> he left the city's annual jazz festival, the second shooting death in thre=
> months at a major New Orleans tourist event, police said Monday.
>=20
> Police said the four teens demanded money from Daniel Breaux, 57, as he
> walked to his car Saturday after the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival,=
=20
then
> shot him in the head as he continued walking.

And your point would be...what, exactly?
That murders occur in the world?
Yes, they do.  It's been in all the papers.
They happen in Monaco, too.
I am always wary of people who say "people like these," with a prissy little=
=20
turned-up nose and petulant frown. =20
Your remark is not only stupid, though, and a pathetic attempt at a retort--
it's flat-out racist.  You know the code-words, man.
Check yourself.  Remember: this moment is your life.  And ugly stereotypes
make for a very sick life.

Johnny T