Re: "magic box"

>With all due respect to all who responded - -
>I am entitled to my opinion, and you are not required to agree with it.
>The fact that you disagree, does not make you "right" and me "wrong".
>Isn't that what this list is for?  The expression of different opinions?
>If you disagree, that's fine.  There's no need to make this personal.
>
>Richard J. Smith, R.A.
>rismith@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Gee Rich, now you see that while this list contains hundreds of
subscribers, most don't want to post because of the fallout. It's like one
fellow told me, "I don't post because I don't want to have to defend each
and every word".
Hey, made sense to ME.........smo-joe

I've posted a few things on the list myself that I thought were innocuous -
then got slammed, and probably deserved it  ;-)  You can stand your ground -
or gracefully concede - or just not respond, thinking that the game ain't
worth the candle (very sensible at times).  With 1000 people-plus reading
your posts, someone's going to pick you up if you go off half-cock.  That is
healthy!  What goes unseen is that you often reconcile things off-list -
I've got some brilliant contacts on the side now that were once people I
shared rancour with.  You wouldn't think that with a friendly guy like me,
eh?  With a VERY big  ;-)

Cheers!

Steve

- --Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger