Re: "magic box"

>> Richard J. Smith wrote:
>> "I'm interested in the Holmes 'HARP COMMANDER', but the price is
> absolutely
>> outrageous.

"Outrageous"? Are we talking about the same Ron Holmes? The guy who will
rework and modify his inventions for free? The same Ron Holmes that does the
tweaking to Danecho pedals that SHOULD be done by the manufacturer in the
first place and saves you the replacement cost for the dang thing when the
solder balls (left by some dope in China or wherever else the thing is
slapped together) causes a short?

I can't, and don't want to, do these kinds of things myself. I want to play.
If I didn't want to spend the money I wouldn't.

If you want to build stuff like this go ahead, but don't blame Ron for
charging what he feels makes it worth his time and effort.

I could build an amp too, but I'm not going head-to-head against Sonny Jr.