Mic replacement elements ?

Hi,

	Any idea where I can get a Mic cartrige to fix a mic ? It's an Astatic T-3, so
it can be any of the cartdriges listed at
http://www.harpamps.com/servlet/Archives/199969037.html I suppose ("MC151
crystal, but it is not unlikely that you might find an MC 101 or 111").

	Also, I am not sure how to connect the 2 wires from the element into the XMLR
connector (3 pins). Can anybody help ? I'd like to do this just to make sure the
current element is really toast (or not). Also to connect the new element, of
course.

	Another one - I really like the sound of a Green Bullet. I was wondering if it
is possible to put its element in the T-3 ? Where to get the element ?

	I know people recommend getting vintage elements
(http://www.bluesharp.org/cgi-bin/newsampseffectsviewnews.cgi?category=5&id=1050
130011 ,
http://www.bluesharp.org/cgi-bin/newsampseffectsviewnews.cgi?category=5&id=10500
33712) but I am not sure these can be purchased ? (or: for a price for
enthusiasts, not professionals, and in t he near future).

	Thanks,

marcio