RE: Self-Appointed Censors

Regarding the appropriateness of the original
anecdote... I'm sorry, but I couldn't agree less. I'm
not saying the rudeness Johnny T exhibited was ideal,
but I for one love hearing stories about famous harp
players that I might not have heard elsewhere.  Not
all of us are completists who have read every word
ever written about Muddy, Wolf, et. al. but still like
to hear these nuggets when they come up.  Let's be a
little less rigid in what is or is not appropriate
harp content, shall we?  One man's meat etc...
- -s-

Johnny T,

This list is one of harmonica players of many
different backgrounds and
opinions.  One thing that would be good for you to
remember is that
many of us have played bar gigs and lots of them.  But
this is not a bar
gig or a bar.  This is a discussion group of harmonica
players about
harmonicas and other related items.  If I want to read
this type of quote,
I can look it up in one of my books on blues history
or Muddy's
biography....or maybe I'll just go to a bar.  But I
sure don't want to read it
here.  Its just showing some good judgement.  Be cool
man.  It's better
that way.

take care,
Roger Gonzales