Blackface Concert question

Hi guys,
As many of you know, I have too many amps already but that didn't stop
me from getting a 1964 blackface Concert (hey, it was cheap! Actually I
was helping out a friend and fellow musician in need) yesterday.  It
has a replaced baffle and two 12" speakers that are coming out, and I
know 4X10s would be correct so I'll get a new baffle  but any
recommendations on what might be good in there?  Any other experience
with that particular amp?
Thanks.