XB40s sold

Thanks to all those that replied. Sorry a few of my friends missed out but I had to be honest and take the first requests that came in.

If anyone drags their feet paying I will offer the harps to the next requests that came in. I need the money to pay my supplier.
I still have 2 of those D XB40s sitting here. IF you want to save some money and tweak the high bends yourself you can have them for the same price as the Bb's. $52 plus shipping.