Coffee cup

Hey, y'all,
I was taking a lesson the other day and my teacher showed me the "Coffee Cup
Mute" thing.
WOW, what a cool effect!

He explained that the size/shape/proportion seems to be pretty specific to
the harmonica one is playing - for instance, he was playing a CX-12 in
C-Tenor, and the cup he was using only REALLY "worked" on about holes 2-8,
but not in the top octave (at least not as profoundly). When he hit the
"sweet spot" where the effect was strongest, it was MUCH more dramatic than
any hand resonance I've heard.

Do any of you have any experience with this effect? (I've already gone
through every cup in my cupboard trying to find one that works!) So, does
anyone have a favorite cup?  ;-) Or,at least a favorite harmonica to use
with a cup?
- -Scorcher