RE: was RE: jazz jam, top three - it's an uphill battle

I love playing blue monk and orinthology in 11th or 12th
because they seem more intuitive that way.

I started playing blue monk in 12th to get away from the high Eb
harp.  I don't like the squealy notes.  Then I moved it to 11th so I
could sound more like a trumpet than a harmonica.