beginning tuner-upperers- reed material remover tool

I made my own tool for polishing reeds from a length of 1/8"-square wood. I glued a
piece of wet & dry to three sides of it (folding it round the wood), then cut it into short
lengths, about twice the width of a reed. I was originally planning to stick or screw some
kind of handle into the wood, but found I could handle the tool without a handle - even
with my clumsy fingers!

- -Keith