4 x 8 Tweed Cab/Sonny Jr. Speakers For Sale

I'm about to put this puppy on ebay, but I thought I'd post here first:

2- year old tweed covered pine cab custom built by Paul Lamb and loaded with
four Sonny Jr. 8-inch Pyle speakers, specifically built for harp. Excellent
condition, with only a very small ³scuff² mark near the bottom of the cab.

This cab sounds great! I run a Masco ME-18 head through it, and the cab has
nice, controllable breakup with plenty of volume. I use this combination at
low to medium volume gigs. Although it¹s an array of speakers as opposed to
a single 10² or 12², it¹s perfectly suited to these types of gigs. The quads
give a nice, full sound at lower volume, instead of the narrow projection of
a single speaker. However, when called upon, it has had plenty of volume to
stand toe-to-toe with my RI Bassman. That¹s the flexibility of this
cab...because the speakers are harp-specific, they breakup when pushed. Come
³off the cup² of the mic, and you can control the breakup and really
project. I¹ve also run this cab as an extension off a Sonny Jr. 2 I once
owned. The sound was HUGE! Running side-by-side, or at the other side of the
stage opposite of the amp, it was quite a sound. I reckon you could add it
as an extension to just about any other amp, but check with your tech to see
what load the amp would see. This cab is wired for an 8 ohm load. I also
have had the experience of running this cab off smaller amps with great
results. The sound of my friend¹s Pro Jr., for example, was greatly enhanced
in this manner. We could dial in more volume before feedback and had a
fuller, richer sound.

Although this is a harp-specific cabinet, it also works great with guitar.
My guitarist ran through it a few times, and really liked the sound.

If you¹re looking for a nice, full sound with controllable breakup that
works in a variety of environments, this cab may be what you're looking for.
Well-built, quality pine, leather handle.

Pictures can be found here:

http://resgraphics.com/Harp.html

If you're interested, e-mail me.

Thanks,