surprise - it's John Lee Hooker!

i'd read before that John Lee Hooker was a fan of the
harp, and even played one, even though his recordings
rarely had harp on them, and certain not harp HE ever
played.
so color me shocked when i pop in my new DVD "American
Folk Blues 1962-66 Vol.2" and see none other than the
Hook himself, blowing harp alongside Big Mama
Thornton, J.B. Lenoir, and Big Walter Horton!

anyone know if there'r other recordings of him on
harp? i'm still just stunned...

  --Jp