Re: Fingertips Question

jp writes:
>can anyone tell me where the tune "Fingertips," the
>one made famous by Stevie Wonder, came from? he didn't
originate it, did he?
____________________
It was written by Henry Cosby and Clarence Paul.  Other songs by
Henry Cosby include other Stevie hits like I Was Made To Love Her, My
Cherie Amour, Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Da Day and Uptight Everything's All
Right. Both Cosby and Paul also produced many early sessions at
Motown/Tamla for Stevie and others. For more info on Cosby, see the
obit at: http://www.bassland.net/_discussion/0000020b.htm

The co-writer, Clarence Paul, is credited with coming up with the
name "Stevie Wonder." (Stevie's real name is Steveland Morris.) Paul
also produced hits for The Marvellettes, Marvin Gaye and the
Temptations, among others.  For more info, see:
http://www.soulwalking.co.uk/Clarence%20Paul.html

cheers,
Tom Ball