Re: Learn How to Teach (wasRe: teaching)

The Iceman wrote:
"Learn to watch the student, especially the eyes. You will develop the
ability to tell when the eyes are clear and sparkling, (meaning student is
wideopenandreceptive), and when the eyes become cloudy and distant, (meaning
you've lost the thread)."

When the Iceman talks about teaching, best to listen. He's a fantastic
teacher. I had a lesson with him at his home in Florida a little over a year
ago and the stuff we worked on in that one-hour session is still making an
impact on my playing - and, yes, that includes learning to play in tune
(specifically the blue third and overblows).
MN

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up blocking!