SPAH PREZ Warning

Sorry about the title... stuff gets stopped by SPAM filters.

There is a newish variation on an oldish virus has just started again...
You get an email supposedly from your server support team... all correctly
labelled in the 'from' box and also signed at the end.  It tells you that
you are sending out large numbers of viruses from your computer and that
you should run the attached Trojan killer software.

PLEASE Don't!!!

I'll authenticate this by saying 'Renny'  :))   ( I won't use that as
authentication again)

Douglas Tate
President ... SPAH