Buckeye/How's my intonation?

I am thrilled to tell you all that I am going to be a part of Joe Filisko's
teach-in (aka "Teaching Extravaganza") at Buckeye this year.  So those of
you who are attending will have a chance to see if I am blowing smoke with
all my talk about intonation.  I am there to help players advance, to the
extent that I can, in whatever way I can.  My main concentration is playing
the diatonic harmonica as a chromatic instrument, but I can offer help in a
number of less esoteric areas, one example being bending to pitch.  If I
cannot help you, chances are I will know who else in the room can.

Please come by my table and say hi.

George