RE: Gindicks Jam Camp in NJ (was Grant Dermody Seminar in NJ)

"Ed Jones" <ENJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another thought is to give Jon a call 310-457-8278 explain you situation
> and see what happens...
> There just might be a sliding scale fee available...

thanks for the suggestion.  i wouldn't feel comfortable asking for much of
a break at this point.  my lack of disposable cash is due to a lot of
factors, but not real need in the sense of someone who really is
impoverished.

maybe i'll catch him another time.

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.