Re: "Keep Your Eyes On The Road and Your Hands Upon The Wheel"

>you could die of boredom.

There ya go.  God bless musical instruments.  I used to carry a tinwhistle.
Now a harp.  If things get any worse I may get a harp with strings: either
Irish/wire-strung or orchestral.  That's contingent on my ever having the
money to afford a conversion van.

ken

...Hmmm.  How about a 5-string banjo.  Then it would be death by lynch mob.

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/