Re: Grant Dermody Seminar in NJ

Garry Hodgson wrote:

> i attended the intermediate class last night, and it was great.
> there were maybe 6-8 of us (hard to tell who was there for which class).
> grant went over bending, tongue blocking, the notes in the I-IV-V chords,
> and a bunch of other stuff.  it was very interactive, with us all playing
> together at times, and individually at times.  at the end, we went around
> the room, each jamming a few rounds with a guitarist.  great fun.

I was afraid someone was gonna review this and I'd get upset.  I was
signed up for the beginner class.  Then I was home sick Monday, John
graciously cancelled my charge and registration; I knew even if I went
to work Tuesday (I did) I would most likely still feel a bit shaky and
didn't want to face the horror of being on 195 "Next Rest Area? You've
Gotta Be Kidding!" or a dinner of Imodium and warm ginger ale.  Someone
will come around again, somewhere, somehow, someplace...I sound like I'm
singing West Side Story.  John Francis, how's about you guys get
Musselwhite or Delbert McClinton to come by the store or the Holiday
Inn?  I can dream....

Ken, p.o.'d
- --
Kenneth Wolman