Re: Jackson, MS

In a message dated 6/29/04 6:50:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lsboogie44@xxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone know of any blues jams during the week in Jackson, Mississippi?
If not, how about any live blues shows or clubs to frequent?
Thanks,
Boogie
Boogie,

Check the latest issue of Living Blues. They have done a whole issue on the
Mississippi blues scene that includes a nice sized section on the Jackson, MS.
It's a great issue, I just wish I had the $$$ to do a road trip of the state.

Andrew