RE: Get a chromatic

Hands on the wheel at all times, folks! Save the harmonica for when you're
stuck in a
traffic jam.

- -Keith

You're not even allowed to use your mobile in a traffic jam in the UK.
There have been recent prosecutions for drinking a can of coke /eating a
Kitkat at the wheel.  I won't see a police car for days, but as soon as I
raise my harp to my mouth there's one coming the other way.  S*d's Law.

Steve

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

- --