Re: Get a chromatic

> You are four times more likely to
> have an accident while driving and using a mobile phone at the same time. The same
> must apply to playing harmonica.
>
> Hands on the wheel at all times, folks! Save the harmonica for when you're stuck in a
> traffic jam.
>
> -Keith

I live in one part of New Jersey and work in another, 43.2 miles away.  Each morning it's me and my chrom, travelling together down that lonesome road.  Lonesome?  Not quite.  Given the traffic jams, the busted lights, the construction projects that narrow down three lanes to one, and the schoolbus drivers (well, now school's out), I'm at no loss for company.  But I'd rather blow the chrom in the jams and at lights.  I guess I should by now be playing like Toots.  Tons of practice time.  Hey, I'm trying.  I can become the Harper Laureate of New Jersey.

Ken
To love dogs is to know death and to accept that there's never a time we are more morally obliged to speak for them than when they face the end of their lives.

- --
Access your POP email anytime, anywhere with WebMail.com (www.webmail.com), a product of Mail.com.