Re: Fwd: Mitch Weiss Is Bad

Johnny,

Eloquently stated, my friend. And thanks for
posting!

Like you, I met Mitch through the harmonica
Internet community. I have been very fortunate in
that Mitch often sends me his new tunes to enjoy
and critique for him. His is a style that is unique
in the world of harping. I'm constantly amazed at
his prowess and creativity, both as a player and
writer/arranger.

I truly wish I had been able to attend that jam.

For those wishing to hear Mitch's stuff, he's made
a great assortment of his music available online at
Ampcast:
http://www.ampcast.com/music/25348/artist.php

If I'm ~ever~ in the NY area I will certainly look
Mitch up... and you too, Johnny T!

Stay well!

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M

P.S. I would have finished off the Wild Turkey in a
flash... but that's just me. ;-)

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens