Re: Hello there!

Stainless steel or teflon coated stainless steel valves:

This is an experiment of mine (though I am sure others must have tried =
it) in which I will attach very strips of stainless steel as valves. I =
can't remember the thickness I need but I have the detail somewhere. I =
hope these valves will resist deformation more easily (i.e. stay =
perfectly flat) and that they will last many times longer than ordinary =
valves (as well as having all the other benefits of single layer =
valves). I also hope they wil be less suseptable to sticking but =
condensation could be a probnlem so I will also be looking into having =
one side coated in teflon to help reduce this. I have no idea if they =
will work so I will install normal teflon valves if things don't work =
out quite as I would have hoped.
All the best

Jamie