Harp Depot

=20
Harmonica John =96 Bushman is a brand name that encompasses several =
models
=96 our best selling, highest quality, longest lasting model is the =
Delta
Frost which currently sells for only $21.50.  Do not make the big
mistake of limiting Bushman to one Seydel made harmonica that=92s like =
the
Weltmeister Blackbird.  The huge success we=92ve enjoyed with our =
Bushman
line has not been based on a Weltmeister product.  The Delta Frost
brings significant improvements to the 10 hole diatonic world.  To have
an instrument that sports Stainless Steel cover plates and longer
lasting, stronger yet more resilient and easier to play Phosphor Bronze
reeds is wonderful =96 Hohner and others need to go back in time and =
read
lessons from their own playbook about the advantages of Phosphor Bronze
over Brass.  Some of the top players in the world have switched to
playing our Bushman Delta Frost exclusively =96 many of them are =
official
endorsees of other brands.  See
http://harpdepot.com/productdetail/~Model/7~/d.html
Does that look like a Weltmeister to you?
=20
No, Bushman harmonicas are NOT Weltmeister Blackbirds.  The harmonica
you introduced me to was not the current Weltmeister Blackbird.  In
April 2000 I had to fly to Germany and completely re-design the
Blackbird=92s comb and reed slot widths and positions in order to create
the Soul=92s Voice.  I permitted Weltmeister to adopt the same
improvements for their Blackbird model in exchange for them paying for
the expensive comb mold.  By working together with a long time Seydel
factory foreman named Karl, we came-up with a harmonica that would sell
in America.  The model that you introduced me to was leaky,
uncomfortable and would never have been successful in this market, but I
liked their black and gold packaging and I thought we could improve the
faults.  After refusing the factory=92s first 2 shipments, we finally =
had
a sellable instrument.
=20
Please do not think you brought a new harmonica to the market for a
gallon of BBQ sauce!  It cost me MANY thousands to introduce Bushman
harmonicas to the market =96 that=92s why you don=92t see our =
competitors
introducing their own brands =96 it very EXPENSIVE.  We must pay for our
exclusive brand name products far in advance of actually receiving them
because the factories don=92t want to be stuck with product that has
someone else=92s brand on them.
=20
In the past, the cost of supporting our own brand name limited our
financial ability to sufficiently stock our Hohner, Lee Oskar, Suzuki
and Hering inventory, thus leading to some slow service mentioned in
this thread, BUT we have made it through the storm! =20
=20
We have the biggest stock of harmonicas EVER =96 I=92ll put our fast =
service
and inventory size against anyone in this trade!!!  We=92ve shipped out
over 500 Delta Frosts this week while at the same time we are on pace
for our all time biggest month in harmonica sales!  Give us another try
=96 if your order doesn=92t ship within 48 hours and you don=92t receive =
phone call or email telling you the exact status of your order =96 the
shipping will be FREE.  We=92ve also adopted a Lowest Price Guarantee =
=96
see http://harpdepot.com/bestprice.cfm
=20
I=92ll see you all at SPAH August 17 =96 21 with the biggest selection =
of
harmonicas you all have ever seen!
=20
John Hall