Re: harp depot

Same experience here with Harp Depot, not once, but twice.  Both times,
delays, unanswered calls, "Oh, we forgot you," and apologies.  Eventually,
I'll get the order, but it is a hassle.  I don't know how their service is
if they happen to have in stock what I order, because that has never
happened.  If I didn't want the Bushman's, I'd be ordering from Coast2Coast.

At 05:17 PM 6/23/2004, you wrote:
>From: "Peter McGuire" <peter.mcguire@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: harp depot?
>Has anyone ordered and recieved anything from Harp Depot? I'm waiting 8
>weeks now and nothing... mind you it is an international order.
>Peter
>------------------------------
>From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
>According to the feedback on this list and from word of mouth, Harp Depot has
>trouble in the consistancy department.
>The Iceman
>------------------------------
>From: "Smith, Richard" <rismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: harp depot?
>
>My experience with Harp Depot was "mixed".
>Items that were in stock were delivered quickly.
>However, items that were back-ordered were a problem.
>My credit card was charged for items that HD didn't have.
>Then when HD received the back-ordered items, they sent
>them all out to other customers, and by mistake, they
>still did not send me my order.  I had to wait for them
>to back-order the item a second time.  But eventually,
>I did receive my items, with their apologies.
>Richard J. Smith, R.A.

Gary Cohen   ||   gary@xxxxxx
Investigator-Paralegal-Constable
CAPITAL Investigations      http://AlabamaPI.com
Mobile, Alabama - (251) 639-9669
Member: NALI (Legislative Committee), APIA Vice Pres., NCISS, USPSA, ISPA

- ---